Hotel Valley Ho + Arizona Tiki Oasis
COVID-19 HEALTH + SAFETY PROTOCOLS
The safety and well-being of the guests and staff continue to be of the utmost importance to Hotel Valley Ho + Arizona Tiki Oasis. We are following comprehensive protocols based on state and CDC guidelines, as well as staying informed on the latest local and state directives. The Hotel Valley Ho is AZSAFE + Clean Certified.
MASK POLICY + SOCIAL DISTANCING
Based on CDC guidelines, masks are strongly recommended for guests and team members in all indoor public areas.
TAKE CARE + BE WELL
The CDC has great resources and tips to prevent the spread of COVID-19, including:
- Wash your hands often using soap and water, for at least 20 seconds.
- If soap and water are not readily available, use an alcohol-based hand sanitizer with at least 60% alcohol.
- Cover your cough or sneeze with a tissue, then dispose of the tissue. Do not cough into your hands.
- Prevent the spread of illness to others by staying home when you are feeling ill.
- Avoid touching your face.
OVERALL HEALTH PROTOCOLS
In addition to the standard, strict cleaning practices, the Hotel Valley Ho & Arizona Tiki Oasis have enhanced efforts across the hotel. These include:
- EPA-approved disinfectants are used for sanitizing, with extra attention paid to high-touch surfaces and public areas.
- The lobby, front desk, spa, fitness center, and kitchens are deep-cleaned daily.
- The Wellness Attendant ensures a safe and welcoming experience at VH Spa.
- All associates have received extensive training on COVID-19 safety and sanitizing.
We encourage you to read all the details of the Hotel Valley Ho “Pristine Clean Program” where the safety and health of guests and the resort employees is top priority.